Our Mike & Friends event series provides a platform for us & trusted partners to share insights, shine a light on inspirational talent & bring likeminded creatives together. We’ll be in London on Thursday 5th October 2023 and would love to meet you in person!
Creating & Demonstrating In-House Production Excellence – A Panel Discussion for In-House Creative Teams
In today’s competitive landscape, production excellence is key to in-house creative success. How can in-house teams effectively define, create & demonstrate mastery in their field?
Join us in person on Thursday 5th October 2023 as we explore:
* Defining excellence in an in-house production setting
* Protecting creative excellence in times of rapid growth or challenging circumstances
* Effectively demonstrating success to the wider business
* Tools & strategies to help in-house talent optimise for production excellence
Sharing their valuable insights and experience will be:
– Jenni Harrison, Head of Production, Gymshark
– Vicky Hope, Co-Founder, LOOP Agencies
– Kelly McConville, Global Director of Marketing Production, N26
Hosted & Moderated by brand expert, Kerrie Finch
Mike & Friends sessions are developed with Creative Directors, Heads of Production, Senior Producers, Creative Procurement Leaders, CMOs and other in-house Marketers in mind.
While the events are initially intended to be invite only, we are always happy to welcome new friends! If you know someone who might like to join us, please ask them to get in touch via email@example.com.